2012/05/12

Changes


I'm back!

*crickets*

Sorry for the long absence, folks. It must have been a really long absence because even my sister, who's super busy, asked me the other day, "So…what's up with your blog?"

Yeah, what IS up with this blog? Well, for one thing, I'd like to announce that Lilacmoon Studio is no more. It shouldn't come as a surprise to many of you since my activities as a shop owner have been waning for awhile. My Etsy shop is closed indefinitely; my main site will be up until I decide where to take it next. Fear(?) not, my friends. My interests haven't changed. I'll continue taking pictures, doodling on Polaroids, making things with hands, however infrequently. It's just that the name "Lilacmoon Studio" will not apply to them anymore. I'm still going to be around. I just have to sort my thoughts out on the next "why"s and "how"s of my creative endeavors. And when I figure out the "where", I'll announce it right here. Until then, don't go away! ♡

PS: Have you picked up the book Instant Love yet? It's awesome. And I'm in it. In the Resources section. Oh yeah. If you're here via the book, hello and welcome! Sorry for the dust in here!

2 comments:

Eadaoin said...

Glad to see you're still posting and taking photos! I was beginning to wonder when you hadn't posted here in so long. Best wishes for the new changes :)

Jinnie said...

@eadaoin: Yay, thanks!